What is Ski Rope?
Plusnet’s Bopha Ski Rope is made from HDPE material which is a High-Density Polyethylene plastic material. Many strands of this material get twisted together to form a high-density all-purpose rope. This Bopha Ski Rope is therefore extremely durable and has great strength which is extremely important when it comes to the use of Ski Rope.
What is Ski Rope used for?
- Ski Rope is durable and is therefore great for outdoor uses such as stabilising trees or securing tents
- Ski Rope is perfect for securing goods to your truck or back of your vehicle
- Ski Rope can be used to construct small outdoor swings
- Ski Rope can be used for many agricultural projects
- Ski Rope can also be used in general household DIY undertakings
Importance when using Ski Rope
- Ensure that the rope is continuously monitored and adapted when using it for plants or trees to ensure the plant or tree does not grow round the rope
- Ensure that the rope is stored in a folded manner to prevent unnecessary knots for easy future access and use
What types of Plusnet Ski Rope can I get?
- Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm
- Lengths: 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m
- Colours: Grey and White, Orange and White, Green and White, and Yellow and Black
Where can I buy Ski Rope?
It is clear from the examples and lists above that Plusnet can provide you with the Ski Rope you desire for your specific use and requirements. Contact us at Plusnet/Geotex today for a quote and prices on Ski Rope, we have high quality Ski Rope, and our expert team will assist you with any questions you might have.